Thursday, February 7, 2008

Luz Del Sol Eterna De La Mente Intachable


Just watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Justin, Scott, and I came to the united conclusion that Jim Carey has come a long way since Fire Marshal Bill. Also, we had a minor disagreement about the attractiveness of Kirsten Dunst. Scott thinks she's ugly, I think she has moments of delightfulness. To each, as they say, his own. Kate Winslet has become much more appealing over the years to me as an actress. I thought her performance in Titanic was laughable, but she has redeemed herself many times over since then. And truth be told, she probably wouldn't have had the chance to do so without having made Titanic. It's strange how the film world works.

1 comment:

Elissa L. said...

love that movie! A friend once told me that the scene on the bus reminded than of me!