Thursday, December 27, 2007

Exercising and or Flipping The Script

So, I've been staying in as much as possible for the last few days because, A.) I'm still a little bit sick and I don't want to relapse before I move in a few days, and B.) I'm trying not to spend any money so as to have a favorable amount to keep me secure whilst I look for gainful employment in my new local. Anyway because of this recent shutinnness I've had some time to go over the screenplay I've been writing with my buddy-ol-pal, Jeff Stone, over the past year and a half. I've found much of the dialog to be stilted and unrealistic, so I'm rewriting it all. I've got 60 pages written so far, so my goal is to have it all re-worked before I get there in a few days. And then Jeff and I will take it from there.

I'm really sad to be leaving my family. But very excited to go back to Utah. I know there are a lot of good things in store.

In case you didn't hear I'm leaving Sunday. It came up suddenly but it's time to get on with things. I should have something fun to write about tomorrow night as I'm having a going away shin-dig and my close friend Nick's house. Call me if you don't know Nick and would like to come. Otherwise just show up at 9-ish. Let's play.

No comments: