Monday, January 14, 2008

That Is One Big Pile Of S**t

Things are pretty good here in Utah. I'm sitting in one of the classes I facilitate at the high school, it's intro to film, we're watching Jurassic Park. I forgot how freaking awesome this movie is. Jeff Goldbloom is the end all be all of cool.

Also, Over the weekend I and my constituancy participated in the LDS Film Festival's 24 hour film festival. We made a short WWII drama about two soldiers who just escaped from a P.O.W. camp, and the German family who helps them in their escape. I'm stoked to put it up on line, but we're having some problems with the colors whenever we export it. I don't anticipate it doing well in the festival because of this problem, otherwise I really think we would have won. When we get the glitch figured out I believe we'll be puting it up at reelconnect.com, you should definitely check the site out anyway because it's cool. Most of the films on there right now are pretty crappy, but they're definitely gonna get better, the website's only been live for a week. They'll be getting a bunch of stuff from various film festivals and what have you, so check it.

Also my pal Chuck and I are gonna be doing a bum-load of films over the next while, so prepare to be entertained.

I'm kinda bummed though, because several of my friends who are up here have been incognito, busy with various daily tasks and what not. Also I'm thinking at some point in the near future I need to put a game plan together for making new friends and meeting new people. As of right now I'm basically doing the same things day to day, which is exactly what I want to stay away from. I don't want to get stuck in a pattern.

PS. Del Taco is so good.

PPS. I need to stop drinking Doctor Pepper!

PPPS. Let's go to Costco!!!

No comments: